After having a serious music addiction for many many years now. I have found a perfect band that contains a good doses of emotion , love and unique musical vibes. I am talking about the band called Spiritual Front.
These man are in the game since 1999 and have made a few albums over the years. They call it "Nihilist Suicide Pop" but I prefer to call it a master piece. The first time I got introduced to the band was in 2005 on the Summer Darkness festival. I enjoyed my first ordo rosarius concert when a handsome Italian man came on stage...I do not exactly remember if he sang with the lead singer or not but I def remember how the man stole my heart!
I found out who he was and what he did and after that the music of Spiritual Front took over my emotional environment....After frequent listening by the year of 2010 I could sing along almost every song! Now after seeing the band 3 time in a row, I am happy to announce that this is THE best Neofolk band ever!
Some song have been leaking lately on YouTube and that way I had a chance so listen to some of them. I have to say that maybe not THE best album they ever made but def a very good one. This time the music have gone to a more pop way. Which is fine with me but I guess previous master peace "Armageddon Gigolo" is one of a kind album! Still a great bow to upcoming Roma Rotten Casino!
Also I would like to mention the fact that the band members are very sweet guys. Always in for a chat and also very greatfull for every single complement they get after the performance well that kind of warmed up my heart a few times!
Intrested in this band and their music ?
Last.fm
Myspace
Official website







0 comments:
Een reactie posten